Ease and Versatility of SureShade RTX
SureShade inventor & co-founder Ron Russikoff is a featured expert in the October 2016 issue of Lakeland Boating magazine where he explains how easy it is for boaters to install and use our RTX Pull-Out Shade.
The RTX Pull-out shade is our most versatile shade system, in that it can be mounted in a variety of ways to provide more shade on smaller boats – one of the biggest boat segments. With specialized mounting clamps, RTX can be installed on a T-top, tower, arch or hardtop. We provide everything needed for installation as a boat shade kit so that even the average DIY boater can easily install RTX.
In the Ask an Expert interview, Ron Russikoff was asked to detail a variety of questions, such as:
- What is a SureShade boat top and what are its advantages?
- How is it mounted?
- What is included in the kit?
- Why did you choose Sunbrella?
- What tools are needed?
- About how long does the installation take?
- How do you go about ordering the RTX and what specifications are needed?
- Is the SureShade top durable enough to use while underway?
- How far can the SureShade top be extended?
- How wide can the SureShade top be on a boat?
- How does SureShade add to the value of the boat and the boating experience?
- How long will it take to receive the SureShade top after it is purchased?
- What type of customer service can a SureShade owner expect before, during and after purchase?
- Is there a warranty on SureShade products?
READ THE FULL STORY (opens as PDF)