SureShade RTX Pull-Out Shade
Retail Price (MSRP): $2,300 (USD) plus shipping & installation*
Final price based on the width needed for your boat.
Price for Shade Kit Includes:
- SureShade RTX anodized aluminum telescoping framework
- All necessary assembly components
- Specialized mounting brackets (for your specific boat application)
- Sunbrella canvas in your color choice
- One year parts warranty
*Installation charges are applied by your installer if utilized.
Our sunshade systems feature marine-grade Sunbrella® canvas for optimal durability in a marine environment.
Sunbrella canvas resists mildew and fading and carries the Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation for sun protection.
To view available canvas colors, visit the Sunbrella Marine Fabric showroom (solid colors only) for a full selection of marine canvas colors to choose from for your SureShade sunshade system.
Key Technical Features
- Pull-Out/Push-In operated retractable shade
- Self-supported anodized aluminum framework
- Spring tension roller type allows for hands-free roll-up
- Independently tested and can withstand winds of 50+ mph (80kph)
- Ideal for boats under 27 feet in length (8.2 m) with an overhead structure
- Two-stage telescopic framework design with maximum shade extension of 4.5 ft (1372 mm)
Shade Extension Length – 4.5 ft (1372 mm)
Actual Canvas Length – 92 in (2337 mm)
Stationary Tube Length – 18 in (203 mm)
Overall Length – 26 in (660 mm)
Max Centerline Width – 78 in (1981 mm)
Material – Anodized aluminum
Camber? – Yes
Approximate Weight – 40 lbs (18 kg)
Installation Time – 2-3 hours
SureShade Product Warranty
SureShade provides the following Limited Warranty of its electric and manual sunshade systems.
SureShade warrants that the shade framework – which consists of the actuator drive assemblies, crossbars, roller assembly, mounts and in the case of an electric shade, the motors, controller and wire that connects the actuators to the controller – will be free from material defects and workmanship and will repair or replace, at its sole discretion, any inoperable components that are reported within 3 years from the date of shade sale to original purchaser – boat builder, dealer or private boat owner.
SureShade will also replace, at its sole discretion, the canvas component of the shade system (electric or manual) when reported defective within one year from the date of canvas manufacture as indicated on the white manufacturer tag attached to the canvas (tag must remain attached for warranty purposes).
Read our full warranty statement