SureShade sunshade systems feature marine-grade Sunbrella® canvas for optimal durability in a marine environment.
Sunbrella canvas resists mildew and fading and carries the Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation for sun protection.
Choose Your Canvas Color
Customize your SureShade system with the canvas color of your choice!
To view available canvas colors, visit the Sunbrella Marine Fabric showroom (solid colors only) for a full selection of marine canvas colors to choose from for your SureShade sunshade system.
Canvas Care Guidelines
SureShade sunshade systems use Sunbrella® fabrics for canvas and we recommend following Sunbrella’s basic canvas care and cleaning instructions to prolong the life of the canvas.
Basic canvas care includes:
- General, light cleaning with a hose on a monthly basis with clear water to remove debris
- A thorough cleaning every 2-3 years, which may include fabric guard and/or mildew treatments
- Conduct an annual inspection of your canvas to ensure that all threading is intact
- A pull test on the thread will confirm that threading has not become dry rotted from the elements.
For the full Sunbrella recommendations, download the Sunbrella Marine Care and Cleaning Guide.
Additional Important Care Guidance:
- SureShade does not recommend removing canvas from the SureShade roller system as it may be difficult to properly re-install or it could damage the rollers.
- Under no circumstances should the canvas supplied with any SureShade system ever be placed in a washing machine.
More Customer Care & Maintenance Resources
Reference the below customer care and maintenance guides to ensure the longevity of your SureShade sunshade system.
Share Your Shady Story
Share Your Story
SureShade customers love their sunshade systems as much as they love their boat! Share your story with us (with photos & details) and we’ll send you a SureShade t-shirt [customized with your boat name] as a thank-you.
Review us on Facebook!
If you are a happy SureShade customer (whether you bought from us direct or through a builder/dealer) we’d love if you could give us a 5 star review on Facebook.