SureShade MTF Manual Shade
Retail Price (MSRP): Starts at $2,450 (USD) plus shipping & installation*
Price for Shade Kit Includes:
- SureShade MTF anodized aluminum telescoping framework
- Hand lever for operation and all necessary assembly components
- Specialized mounting brackets (for your specific boat application)
- Sunbrella canvas in your color choice
- One year parts warranty
*Installation charges are applied by your installer if utilized.
Our sunshade systems feature marine-grade Sunbrella® canvas for optimal durability in a marine environment.
Sunbrella canvas resists mildew and fading and carries the Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation for sun protection.
To view available canvas colors, visit the Sunbrella Marine Fabric showroom (solid colors only) for a full selection of marine canvas colors to choose from for your SureShade sunshade system.
Key Technical Features
- Hand lever operated retractable shade
- Self-supported anodized aluminum framework
- Spring tension roller type allows for hands-free roll-up
- Independently tested and can withstand winds of 50+ mph (80kph)
- Ideal for boats under 35 feet in length (9 m) with an overhead structure
- Two-stage telescopic framework design with maximum shade extension of 6 feet (1829 mm)
Shade Extension Length – 6 ft (1829 mm)
Actual Canvas Length – 85 in (2337 mm)
Stationary Tube Length – 60 in (1524 mm)
Overall Length – 68 in (1727 mm)
Max Centerline Width – 96 in (2438 mm)
Material – Anodized aluminum
Camber? – No
Approximate Weight – 40 lbs (18 kg)
Installation Time – 4-5 hours
How to Measure for SureShade MTF
Our comprehensive measuring documents will guide you through the process for determining proper placement and sizing for your SureShade system.
MTF – Hardtop Measuring Guide – (PDF opens in new window)
MTF – T-Top Measuring Guide – (PDF opens in new window)
SureShade Product Warranty
SureShade warrants the shade framework (electric or manual shade) will be free from material defects and workmanship and will repair or replace, at its sole discretion, any inoperable components that are reported within 3 years from the date of shade sale to original purchaser.
SureShade will also replace, at its sole discretion, the canvas component of the shade system (electric or manual) when reported defective within one year from the date of canvas manufacture as indicated on the white manufacturer tag attached to the canvas (tag must remain attached for warranty purposes).